WELCOME TO GESI:
“We match solutions to your environmental challenges!”
The scientific community appears to be acting in-concert on identifying and offering possible solutions on the causes and the effects of our contaminated environment with statistics that can make even the most optimistic and Doubting Thomases take notice. A “call-to-arms” has been aired through the efforts of the Past Vice-President of the United States, Al Gore, and his video “Inconvenient Truth” plus a host of scientific luminaries supporting his hypothesis on “Global Warming.”. Recently published scientific studies from the academic community confirm the fact our planet is in for a major environmental Armageddon if we do not immediately act to correct these problems.
· The forecast for the world population is expected to reach 7.6 billion by 2020
· 34 to 76 million people will perish from contaminated water between 2000 and 2020
· Ice caps are melting at the rate of 1” per year and by the year of 2050 there may not be an ice field left on either pole, resulting in a 10% loss of land along our sea lined borders
· The demand for fresh water is exceeding availability thus creating the need for cost-effective desalinization systems to be employed ASAP
· Trash is being produced at the rate of 10lbs/person/day throughout the world resulting in massive accumulations in our own country like the recent supplementary trash storage in New York where barges were used and pulled out to sea but later returned to land. Italy, Israel all of South America, just to mention a few have severe trash problems and it is not getting any better with more plastic being produced in water containers and grocery bags etc.
Everybody has been adding to, not taking from the core problem. The old and even current technologies employed to solve our environmental issues are obsolete and open the “Door” for new technology to resolve these issues before it’s too late. Our company provides the education and the correct technology and equipment to resolve and reduce many of the environmental problems referenced above facing the world today.
Our company has spent years gathering and accumulating a sizable list of “State-Of-The-Art” technologies to answer the call as we understand it today. What we have done is to create an environment that brings these new technologies to the marketplace and match these technologies with the needs of the “end User.” These technologies possess a broad reach and represent immediate remedies--without creating more problems in the process--to many of the “Green Earth” issues confronting our global society, today; such as:
· ECTROCOAGULATION FOR OIL WASTEWATER RECOVERY
· WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEMS
· WASTEWATER TREATMENT AND REUSE SYSTEMS
· WASTE MANAGEMENT AT ALL LEVELS
· WASTE-TO-ENERGY SCENARIOS
· ELECTROSTATIC "WASHDOWNS" FOR TRUCKS CARRYING FOOD PRODUCTS
Note: Full descriptions of the above technological innovations can be viewed in the TECHNOLOGY SECTION